• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wheres kirbys sonic hat???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kid _icarus

Smash Cadet
:confused::confused: i have been wondering this since i saw the new updates of kirbys hats. there is no sonic hat. has anyone else noticed this or is it just me.

on an unrelated topic who else thinks kirbys pit hat is lame. i think that they could have given him a robe and bigger wings with his gold wreath. what do you think?

TMS

Smash Journeyman
We're also missing Kirby's Ike, Ice Climbers, Ivysaur and Charizard hats.

kid _icarus

Smash Cadet
i guess but when they relased the hats i wanted too see what sonics would have looked like because hes not been in any other smash titles so it would have been new

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The game's still in development. Who's to say they even created it yet.
If they haven't created it yet, then they better quit dragging their feet if they expect to release this game in Japan in January (unless those release date delay rumors I've been seeing are true. I assumed they weren't). Not having all the hats at least mostly done by now seems kind of ridiculous.

Especially since they've bothered adding STICKERS to the game. . . .

For the record, unlike most people who think Kirby's just going to get Sonic's spines, I have a feeling Kirby's going to get a Sonic hat much like his Pikachu and Yoshi hats. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

kid _icarus

Smash Cadet
If they haven't created it yet, then they better quit dragging their feet if they expect to release this game in Japan in January (unless those release date delay rumors I've been seeing are true. I assumed they weren't). Not having all the hats at least mostly done by now seems kind of ridiculous.

For the record, unlike most people who think Kirby's just going to get Sonic's spines, I have a feeling Kirby's going to get a Sonic hat much like his Pikachu and Yoshi hats. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
hmmmmmm maybe. and i agree. the fact that they have created STCIKERS and not more kirby hats is ridculous.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
:confused::confused: i have been wondering this since i saw the new updates of kirbys hats. there is no sonic hat. has anyone else noticed this or is it just me.

on an unrelated topic who else thinks kirbys pit hat is lame. i think that they could have given him a robe and bigger wings with his gold wreath. what do you think?
i think pits hat is fine. the wings look cute too. with these(including meta knights wings) i think kirby will be able to glide like pit. it would be an awesome ability to have as long as kirby has pit's copied power.:chuckle:

well i think that kirby will have spines rather than a hat like pikachu or squirtle. its just my opinion thats all. and yea the stickers should not have been mentioned at all. we would have found out eventually anyway.

iron blade

Smash Ace
i think pits hat is fine. the wings look cute too. with these(including meta knights wings) i think kirby will be able to glide like pit. it would be an awesome ability to have as long as kirby has pit's copied power.:chuckle:
Pit Kirby won't be able to glide. It's a special ability unique to certain characters. GET YOUR OWN WINGS!

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
They want it to be a suprise! No Sonic hat until the game is out. Though I can't wait to see it. Hope it's more like Yoshi/Pika styled than Jiggz/Mew2 Styled.

XmeX565

Smash Cadet
they might have not made it yet.. or posted it yet..you never know..i am sure kirby will have a sonic hat, that would be cool
XD

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Well they just added sonic about not very long ago. I tdon't think they even made one yet

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
we dont know where this hat is, perhaps he dropped it or lost it somewhere

anyways, this doesn't need to be a topic

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom