• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where to find the installer?

DEMACLIO

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!
This is my first time posting to Smashboards, so if I'm doing anything wrong please tell me.

So recently I've been trying to install project M, and I tried doing it without the installer but that didn't work.
Before I try anything else, I want to see if the installer will work, but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone give me a direct link? The only thing I see on the download page is the ZIPs.

Thanks!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Yupyupyup, it depends on how you're trying to do it. There's probably a thread somewhere that's more detailed, but I'm lazy, so I'll just give you a quick version.

If you're going hackless, then, after deleting all custom stages, 2 GB (easy detail to forget) SD card, download the hackless verison, extract it onto the root of your SD card (meaning the SD card folder itself, no folders in the SD card) then go to the stage builder.

Also, welcome to Smashbloarbs!

Last edited:

DEMACLIO

Smash Rookie
Yupyupyup, it depends on how you're trying to do it. There's probably a thread somewhere that's more detailed, but I'm lazy, so I'll just give you a quick version.

If you're going hackless, then, after deleting all custom stages, 2 GB (easy detail to forget) SD card, download the hackless verison, extract it onto the root of your SD card (meaning the SD card folder itself, no folders in the SD card) then go to the stage builder.

Also, welcome to Smashbloarbs!
Okay, so I tried that, and no luck. I am using a 2gb SD Card, hackless version, extracted it to the root of the card, but nothing unfortunately. Any other ideas?
Thanks

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Okay, so I tried that, and no luck. I am using a 2gb SD Card, hackless version, extracted it to the root of the card, but nothing unfortunately. Any other ideas?
Thanks
That's weird! Is your card SDHC? That might be the cause. I, personally, recommend trying to hack your Wii, haha, that's what I did.

DEMACLIO

Smash Rookie
That's weird! Is your card SDHC? That might be the cause. I, personally, recommend trying to hack your Wii, haha, that's what I did.
I'm not sure :p I don't really know much about SD Cards. I kinda found this one laying around, checked it, and deleted all of the previous stuff on it. Is there a way to find the installer for PM? And how long and how much effort does it take to hack a Wii?

Top Bottom