• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where to check EV's

Brawler08

Smash Rookie
Is there anywhere in-game where I can go to check if my pokemon has reached max EV's? Often when I'm EV training I forget to count a poke or two and it messes me up a bit, or in this case I don't remember when I took off the Macho Brace so I may have shorted it by ~ 40 points in one stat accidentally. Anyone know if there is somewhere I could check?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
serebii's calculator helps with that the best i feel

metalkid's is better for IVs

Brawler08

Smash Rookie
Never mind, I found the place. "If you want to know if your pokemon can earn more Effort Points, there's a woman in Slateport's outdoor sales area (3rd Gen) or Sunyshore's Seal Market (4th Gen) that will give you a ribbon if you have aquired 510 Effort Points, figuratively called the "Effort Ribbon."-Serebii. That was what I wanted to know.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Never mind, I found the place. "If you want to know if your pokemon can earn more Effort Points, there's a woman in Slateport's outdoor sales area (3rd Gen) or Sunyshore's Seal Market (4th Gen) that will give you a ribbon if you have aquired 510 Effort Points, figuratively called the "Effort Ribbon."-Serebii. That was what I wanted to know.
Yes. The lady in Slateport/Sunyshore helps you.
Ask this in the Q&A thread next time.

Top Bottom