• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is that song?

M. Enactor

Smash Rookie
I heard that there are a total of 876 music tracks in Ultimate. I have 875 so far, but I haven't been able to get the DK Jungle theme (Tropical Remix). Do I need to get it from a Challenge, or is it just a random buy-able track that's been evading me for this long?

M. Enactor

Smash Rookie
I've got 100% completion, and I still didn't get it. Does the 100% completion count Chests?

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
It's in a chest in a really wierd spot off the west side of the map. It's by one of those gradiated plateau's You have to jump down to find it. I missed it too.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's just south of Captain Cuttlefish's dojo in World of Light.

Adventure Mode doesn't count chests toward 100% completion because it's possible to lose certain chests for good: answering the trivia questions in the Mysterious Dimension incorrectly permanently locks you out of the chest rewards.

M. Enactor

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys! I just got it and WOW! I can't believe that chest was so easy to miss. Now all I have to do is get all the Adventure mode skills.

Top Bottom