• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is Stubert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yea right Cao is back in force haha i still remember the "Bowser Challenge" With Gimpy Stu and Cao.. best videos ever haha

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
T-T this thread almost makes me cry, I should be unbiased and fsmash it but its just so very cute

KOOPA TROOP FOR LIFE!
Stubert, Mr. KO, and Gimpy are t3h cutest koopa troop around. yeayuhz.

meh, i'll close it eventually, but i dont want to yet because i'm biased ;P

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
we only did it at one tournament because we all happened to be in the same place for once haha the koopa troop isn't as shallow as the bowser challange XD

not to be bashin teh bowser challange at all ;P

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
As far as i could gather from watching the vids, it was pro's faced off against the Koopa Troop in a three on one and tried to take as many stocks as they could. I think the most i could see was Five...

Gimpy Stu and Mr. Ko were the ones that played them.. it was a glorious thing to watch... especially all the trash talking that went down with every move haha

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Probably one of the funniest things i've ever seen, didn't M2K get four on you guys with his fox.. that was crazy funny...

Plus the triple flames

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I really liked the one where almost simultaneously you all yelled HERE WE GO... and all three of you used the D smash like one after another and trapped them in the infinite d smash and then kept talking about it.. Like HERE COMES THE INFINITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom