• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is Fox's blaster?

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
If you look at the smashbros. DOJO, the latest update shows a new stage. However, they also show Fox, without his blaster. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he supposed to be keeping it out at all times now?

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
This has been brought up in the Dojo thread before, I believe. If you look at all the pictures which involve Fox, none of them have his blaster out. Looks like they decided against the idea in the end:ohwell:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
The game is still in development. So right now the team is probably trying to balace out the characters as well as enhancing graphics and fixing glitches.

Perhaps it was felt that Fox was too good with his blaster out (less lag).

OR another option is an idea of stances. Pit can duel wield his bow by taking it apart, Zamus could switch her gun to a whip, and maybe Fox can take out his blaster.

AND maybe crouching is a stance. So some characters like Pikachu, Wario, and Snake crouch in their stance while other characters (Fox, Zamus, and Pit) mix up their standard attacks but keep their free movement.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
It was never confirmed that Fox would always hold his blaster.

I think.

Top Bottom