• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where do marth's and lucina's moves come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthBoundAddict

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9895-3425
im a big fire emblem fan. I've played through all the snes, gba and ds ones, I've also played gaiden and awakening and am planning on getting fates next year.

Even after playing through all these games I still can't find any origins of their move set, other than counter. Could somebody please tell me where their moves come from. I know this might not fit in with everything else on this forum but I'm just really curious.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698

This video explains it all. Yeah, it may use Brawl Marth but I'm very sure it applies to Melee and Smash 4 Marth and, to an extent, Lucina. The most notable thing is the inspiration for Dancing Blade and Dolphin Slash as it requires you playing the Jugdral games to understand.

Last edited:

EarthBoundAddict

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9895-3425

This video explains it all. Yeah, it may use Brawl Marth but I'm very sure it applies to Melee and Smash 4 Marth and, to an extent, Lucina. The most notable thing is the inspiration for Dancing Blade and Dolphin Slash as it requires you playing the Jugdral games to understand.
Thank you. That really cleared up some confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom