• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where did you purchase your 2GB or lower SD card?

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Since you need a 2GB or lower SD card to run Project M on an unhacked Wii, where did you purchase your card? Also, if you remember, about how much did you pay.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Got mine when I bought my Wii on launch day :denzel:

I don't remember the price

TurboLink

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4725-8278-5467
I just got a 32 GB SD card from SoCal Trade on Amazon so you should be able to get a 2 GB one from there as well.

I payed $8.33.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
You dont need a 2gb sd card anymore, just get Gecko OS SDHC

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Walmart carries a 2-pack by PNY that's around 10-12 dollars. Make sure they're black.
The PNY ones are black, huh.

I've got about 5 SD cards lying around that I found at various places cheap. The older versions of PM are on some of them and I also have 3.5 Full Set and WiFi on a couple. BTW, I just ordered cases for my SD cards. Some on-line seller had 10 of them for $1 with free shipping. Sounds too good to be true but I don't mind gambling with a buck since I don't play the lottery unless the jackpot is huge.

Downdraft

Smash Ace
The PNY ones are black, huh.

I've got about 5 SD cards lying around that I found at various places cheap. The older versions of PM are on some of them and I also have 3.5 Full Set and WiFi on a couple. BTW, I just ordered cases for my SD cards. Some on-line seller had 10 of them for $1 with free shipping. Sounds too good to be true but I don't mind gambling with a buck since I don't play the lottery unless the jackpot is huge.
PNY's SD cards are black or blue. Sometimes they're mislabeled. From my experience, the black ones are correctly labeled. Don't get any blue PNY cards that are labeled 2 GB. Also, PNY packs come with cases, though it sounds like you've already made a plan and have a few working SD cards.

Top Bottom