• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where did VGBootCamp's PM videos get relocated too?

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
I recently came back into the swing of things and discovered VGBC dropped their P:M support, but they said they'd find a "new home" for the existing videos. Does anyone know what YT channel it is? Google isn't helping.

Jahnathan

Smash Cadet
Rumor has it GIMR relocated all the VGBC videos into the recycling bin. But in all seriousness, there is still no channel with the VGBC PM videos on it. Sorry bud, maybe there will be soon, but I doubt it.

MegaMissingno

Smash Ace
NNID
missingno
Why couldn't GIMR have just kept them up temporarily until the move was finished?

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Hopefully he'll at leasrt save that Sethlon vs. Mew2king match :/

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
GIMR wouldn't just delete them lol, he isn't that heartless. If anything he'd still have kept the original vids stored away somewhere I'm sure

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Rename the social thread to "The reuploaded VGBC Project M videos waiting room".

Top Bottom