• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where did Porky come from (Sunspace Emmisary)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I never played mother 3 but I still think it's weird that Porky just showed up in the subspace emissary, Rayquaza lived in the lake so it was understandable, Petey was part of the intail subspace invasion and Ridley could of followed Samus or was a gaurd in the Bomb Factory

Despite this Porky never had any sense in his appearance, I mean the statue just appears with no reason

I'm not dissing Porky as a boss, he is one of my favorite bosses but can someone tell me where did Porky come from

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I never played mother 3 but I still think it's weird that Porky just showed up in the subspace emissary, Rayquaza lived in the lake so it was understandable, Petey was part of the intail subspace invasion and Ridley could of followed Samus or was a gaurd in the Bomb Factory

Despite this Porky never had any sense in his appearance, I mean the statue just appears with no reason

I'm not dissing Porky as a boss, he is one of my favorite bosses but can someone tell me where did Porky come from
You seem to have an attention to detail with regard to the story. Having considered what you said, I agree that Porky would ostensibly be the most arbitrary presence of the bosses.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
You seem to have an attention to detail with regard to the story. Having considered what you said, I agree that Porky would ostensibly be the most arbitrary presence of the bosses.
Yeah it's a small plot hole and I dont know how to fix it

Top Bottom