• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where can I find a good Gamecube controller.

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44
My C-stick just broke on my old Gamecube controller, so I trying to find a new one online, but I am having trouble finding one that will not break in a month or is not used,

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
My C-stick just broke on my old Gamecube controller, so I trying to find a new one online, but I am having trouble finding one that will not break in a month or is not used,
I think this site has a online store. They sell GC controllers there.

GrapeSodaGuru

Smash Rookie
I'm not gonna lie, my Gamestop GC Controller had served me well. Only problem I really had with it is when sometimes the A button would get a bit squeaky if you pushed it around a whole lot.

Last edited:

Gepona

Smash Rookie
NNID
iEndzone
3DS FC
5069-3947-0346
Twitchy already has a pretty good answer up there. But if you're in no hurry to get a controller right now, you could wait till Nintendo starts releasing their new controllers with the release of smash bros on WiiU

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Fixing them is easy. Get the proper screwdriver and get a replacement c-stick from ebay or Amazon. It's literally just unscrewing, taking the c-stick off, putting the new one on, then putting it back together and screwing it shut.

MoHarp

Smashin' Bass Guitars
NNID
MoHarp
Switch FC
SW 3796 8060 8415
This is the only gamecube controller that Nintendo still makes
This is my controller of choice. You can't go wrong with the first party stuff. After playing on worn and used Gamecube controllers for years, using this and having that crisp new feeling in your hands is just amazing.

If you don't plan on throwing down a lot of money for this though, I'd recommend finding a local mom and pop game store and see if you can snag a used one. The shop in my area has them on rare occasion for about 30 bucks, but they're in high demand right now for sure so they're hard to come by.

Top Bottom