• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where are your hype levels at?

ShyKChan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shyflutters18
3DS FC
0662-3508-3411
My hype levels are crazy high right now! I really want to get my hands on the demo! Villager and Link look great from what I've seen of the demo. Mario's tilts are awesome for starting combos as well! Jeez, there's too much Smash hype! :colorful:

-I hope Nintendo gives the rest of the world 3DS eShop demos...-

Feel free to talk about what has you excited the most! :chuckle:

ShyKChan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shyflutters18
3DS FC
0662-3508-3411
I'm like 110% hyped!

I just really want to play. 22 days is too far away!

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
I appear to have broken the hype barrier.
By the time I feel the hype coming on, it's already reached it's full potential.
I have become a Hype Demon.

Last edited:

ShyKChan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shyflutters18
3DS FC
0662-3508-3411
Honestly, I'm just dying to punch people with Little Mac XD That must feel soooo satisfying!

And I'd personally like to test out Greninja and figure out a way to work Shadow Sneak in combos. I feel as if Greninja is similar in some ways to Lucario and Sheik, but he has abilities that differentiates him from the two.
I appear to have broken the hype barrier.
By the time I feel the hype coming on, it's already reached it's full potential.
I have become a Hype Demon.
Errybody's hyping around at the speed of sound~

Well, -most- people are hype

Last edited:

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
You could say I'm...

...really feeling it.

Shulk, save me from this lack of Roy. ;n;

Last edited:

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
If my hype for Smash 4 was a 60% before, it's an 85% now.

......my apologies in advance for sounding so relaxed and logical about it, fellow brethren.

ShyKChan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shyflutters18
3DS FC
0662-3508-3411
You could say I'm...

...really feeling it.

Shulk, save me from this lack of Roy. ;n;
I miss my boy Roy too :c but, I'm not crazy interested in Shulk tbh. Please, Shulk fans don't kill me...

I guess I just get hyped easily, so, sorry if I seem crazy everybody. I will do my best to restrain said hype

espio87

Smash Ace
I don't know if I'm sneezing nonstop because of my allergies or because my system is saturated with hype and it's looking for any method to expell it. The fact that it's already Thursday in Japan only hypes me more! *ACHOOOO!"

ShyKChan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shyflutters18
3DS FC
0662-3508-3411
The nth level of hype has been reached. Smash approaching!

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
IM hyped to like 50%.

For Brawl i was hyped for like 200% but the crach and burn was of epic proportions...

so now im taking it way more peaceful, knowing more or less whats going to come, which is a vastly improved Brawl.

I hated Brawl with my guts.... but i hope this new smash is a hit.

Last edited:

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
So hyped.
Oct 3 is going to be amazing.

Sakurai please come through with Worldwide Demos... :c

ShyKChan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shyflutters18
3DS FC
0662-3508-3411
I've decided to sleep with salt at my side, in case we don't get worldwide demos as the master of trolls laughs at every country not named Japan.

I honestly was not expecting a demo at all. So seeing one in action took me by surprise, but then, the hype happened.

JLU51306

Smash Apprentice
Hype to the point that with Famitsu's CSS that had Lucina in the bottom left and mii fighters there as well, hopefully proves my CSS prediction (or close to it):

Last edited:

Tenchi Boom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TenchiBoom
I was 100% hype, until I saw not every body got a really cool alt costume like Alph, so it went down to about 92%.

And then I saw Peach had a Daisy recolour. Recolour. Not an actual costume like in Melee, but a lazy recolour.

So now my hype is at about 55%. That's enough.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Hype to the point that with Famitsu's CSS that had Lucina in the bottom left and mii fighters there as well, hopefully proves my CSS prediction (or close to it):

-Wolf, -Ice Climbers, +Ridley, Plus Dixie, and you have my prediction.

Also, as for hype levels, mine seems to scale with the Ridley thread. The closer it gets to being closed from getting too close to 2000 pages, the closer I am to reaching my limit

ShyKChan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shyflutters18
3DS FC
0662-3508-3411
Hyping around at the speed of sound, got fighters to guess, gotta predict my roster...
I've given up on roster prediction :p After Pac-Man's reveal, I was done guessing. I'm just gonna take whatever's given to me now

As long as most people's hype levels are above 50%, that makes me happy :)

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
My hype level shot up to 200% when Shulk was officially announced. I was already incredibly hyped after Robin and Lucina were announced as playable characters, but to have all three of my most wanted characters in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS is like a dream come true! COME ON EVERYONE! GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN WITH ME! CHOO!! CHOO!!

Last edited:

Niala

Smash Ace
I'd say like 20%. From the 3DS Japan demo, there are aspects of the game that make me uncertain as to how much I'll enjoy it. On top of that, I'm definitely not excited to watch the game for a month before I get to even experience it once. It almost feels like "Why am I even buying it if I'll know everything there is to know before it even being available."

ShyKChan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shyflutters18
3DS FC
0662-3508-3411
My hype level shot up to 200% when Shulk was officially announced. I was already incredibly hyped after Robin and Lucina were announced as playable characters, but to have all three of my most wanted characters in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS is like a dream come true! COME ON EVERYONE! GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN WITH ME! CHOO!! CHOO!!

Wow! That must be an amazing experience, having 3/3 of your dream characters in Smash!
I can only imagine how that felt c:

Tshockz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
speed0fsound
3DS FC
1762-3005-1769

My hype is through the roof right now. Hoping the demo will release outside japan soon even though it is not long before release it still feels like a painful wait.

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Hype level is over 9000!
I want to play this game already!

Beatness

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Beatness
3DS FC
5412-9896-3151
My hype level is crazy. I check smashboards every hour in case there's a new leak. I'll be going crazy until I get my hands on the Eshop demo. Then that will be enough to tide me over until october 3rd.

ShyKChan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shyflutters18
3DS FC
0662-3508-3411

My hype is through the roof right now. Hoping the demo will release outside japan soon even though it is not long before release it still feels like a painful wait.
I totally understand! I would love a demo just to sate my smash hunger for 3 weeks :p
But, I really just want to see the full roster and all the other little extras (if there are any) that are in.

Renji64

Smash Lord
This, really. There have been no hype worthy character announcements in a long time and, while the gameplay looks good and the removal of grab infinites and jab locks seems great, I'm still holding out for something better than the leak we've seen.
I kinda wish the leaks didn't happen it did hurt the hype but yeah i feel what you saying.

Tshockz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
speed0fsound
3DS FC
1762-3005-1769
I sure hope that's fake. The Deity Link costume is excellent and something I would love to see in game but Alph has about as much right to be a character as it does and Dixie has always annoyed me.
It was on the full release japanesse demo they had recently(not the eshop demo out now)so yes those alts are real.

Top Bottom