• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Where are the Tennessee power ranking panelists for smash 4?

Zillo

Smash Rookie
NNID
zillo25
Where are the Tennessee power ranking panelists for smash 4? I'm in memphis. I've been to 1 tourney so far, and im going to the next 1 this month. I've met the # 1 guy in TN as well as the # 17, 2, and # 4. I met them all at same time. It seems the city doesn't have these Panelists who can decide which us is getting ranked in the state or not. Bottom line for me is I saw a guy ranked 1,000 in the world for smash 4. I just need to get a proper Regional or world PR because I keep seeing Socal and these other states setting up their PR tourneys weekly and monthly. So far the turnout is good. But # 1: Where are the NEW panelists for smash 4? (not melee!) 2: I know to go to tourneys but i wanna know i'll legitaly get ranked somethingsoon, even if it's a low rank at this time. I've been grinding and will be traveling to other tourneys when I can also to increase my chances. Someone please tell me where these guys are, and what yo do? I'm already going to my next tourney soon. Also don't TOs NEED to put the tourney's here on smashboards that i participate in to keep up with my rank stuff? If all else fails, I thought to visit SOCAL to find out EXACTLY where these panelists are in my state of Tennessee. or at least rank while in california. I know it's not quick but what to do? and where are the panelists I need to see my skillz to get a PR?

Last edited:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Well i'm the organizer of the TN PR for all three games. You get on the list by going to tournaments, winning money matches, and showing up to local events. Pretty much the whole community if on Facebook and not smashboards so posting here isnt going to help you too much. if you are in the group then you know about it and you just need to show up to events. Not entering, not traveling to events outside of your city, and not challenging people who are thought of as a higher skill level than you is the best way to not get ranked. Talking to others isn't going to help you get ranked, playing online only isn't going to get you ranked. I'm not really sure what you are trying to accomplish at this moment.

Zillo

Smash Rookie
NNID
zillo25
Well i'm the organizer of the TN PR for all three games. You get on the list by going to tournaments, winning money matches, and showing up to local events. Pretty much the whole community if on Facebook and not smashboards so posting here isnt going to help you too much. if you are in the group then you know about it and you just need to show up to events. Not entering, not traveling to events outside of your city, and not challenging people who are thought of as a higher skill level than you is the best way to not get ranked. Talking to others isn't going to help you get ranked, playing online only isn't going to get you ranked. I'm not really sure what you are trying to accomplish at this moment.
I want to become ranked like everyone else. Even if it's only 1,000. Lol. I want my PR basically. Regional for now is fine. Worldwide can wait. I wanna be ranked # 10 peach in Tennessee if possible in smash 4. Now that you know, Basically keep winning tournaments right? And out if town tournaments help too you say? Do you mean like California Or Tennessee cities?

Zillo

Smash Rookie
NNID
zillo25
I want to become ranked like everyone else. Even if it's only 1,000. Lol. I want my PR basically. Regional for now is fine. Worldwide can wait. I wanna be ranked # 10 peach in Tennessee if possible in smash 4. Now that you know, Basically keep winning tournaments right? And out if town tournaments help too you say? Do you mean like California Or Tennessee cities? Or both @ KOkingpin KOkingpin

Zillo

Smash Rookie
NNID
zillo25
Also another question is since it depends on who I beat, does it have to be tournament setting only? Like, what if I beat # 9 megaman in smash 4 named zucco on his stream? Will that help any also?

Last edited:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Basically you have to show up to events and make a name for yourself. Beating someone in friendlies isnt going to really help your case. Are you from TN?

Top Bottom