• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When should I use Shine OOS

Berble

Smash Apprentice
At what point in a spacie's shield pressure (typically nair or dair shines) should I go for a shine out of shield? I'm not sure if I should be waiting until they shine and jump for another aerial or cut them off before they can shine after their aerial. Thanks for any advice

Red Rice

Smash Journeyman
I shine OoS after they shine my shield. Also if they do an early aerial on your shield, you have a greater window to shine OoS or shield grab

mooki

Smash Apprentice
It's whenever there's an opening. If they do to early of an aerial, that's an opening. If they shine and don't do anything fast enough out of it, that's an opening.

Abaddun

Smash Cadet
You'll know when to shine OoS...it happens naturally ya know..you gotta become one with the bird

Salem Beats

Smash Rookie
I know when to shine pretty well, except when it comes to mirror matchups with my Falco...

Top Bottom