• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When it says you need to play 300 matches to Unlock him, is it actually 300??

Chojo

Smash Cadet
People always say it takes 300 VS matches to unlock him but then other people always claim they unlock him in about 50.

Also, if it was really 300, wouldn't it take nearly an hour of suiciding??

So what's the deal? Is it 300 or 50? And if it is 50, why does every source say 300???

Thanks!

SonicMario

Smash Master
IMO, the best way to unlock him is 10 characters in Classic. And I think 50 matches is for Falco, Not Sonic.

Subspace is nice, but to wait even 7-10 hours for my favorite hedgehog in the world? No thanks. Rather have a more speedy unlock for a speedy character.

BluePhantomHedgehog

Smash Rookie
Sonic - 300 matches in vs. mode/Beat classic mode with 10 different characters/Get Sonic to join your party in SSE

Those are three ways to unlock him. Not sure if there's more.

Nighthunter387

Smash Rookie
if u go to the sonic page, or'my profile, i have a thread: "potential 4th unlock for sonic?" its got my theory along with similar reports

Okysho

Smash Ace
did you need to play 500 vs matches to unlock mewtwo? yes? I thought so. That means that if you need to play 300 vs matches to unlock sonic (Not including it's alternate way) then you have to play 300 vs matches

timidshadow

Smash Apprentice
The best method is the 10 character Classic completion, but that's just how I'M going to do it after all, I find Classic mode very fun.

Top Bottom