• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When Hax$ Played Me: A Reflection by Captain Falcon

Anyone who has followed Melee's storylines in the past few years knows about Hax$ and his character identity crisis. Hax$ was formerly ranked #6 in the world, known for being the best Captain Falcon main. He later completely dropped the captain in late 2013-early 2014 in favor of Fox. Although Hax$ would still play Falcon for fun sometimes, his loyalty was still pledged to Fox. In this song to the tune of Toy Story 2's "When She Loved Me", Captain Falcon reflects on what life with Hax$ was like.

Comments

Aside from the fact that this is like the 4th Disney Hax$ song parody (Fox's World, Hax$ton, Do you Wanna Play Some Falcon, and this) this was great. "He made me look viable" Rofl

SO SAD! i shed a tear for real lol.

Hax Falcon was amazing and i hope he goes back to maining him sometime in the future again.

Anyone who has followed Melee's storylines in the past few years knows about Hax$ and his character identity crisis. Hax$ was formerly ranked #6 in the world, known for being the best Captain Falcon main. He later completely dropped the captain in late 2013-early 2014 in favor of Fox. Although Hax$ would still play Falcon for fun sometimes, his loyalty was still pledged to Fox. In this song to the tune of Toy Story 2's "When She Loved Me", Captain Falcon reflects on what life with Hax$ was like.

did you see him play Falcon late 2013
he was really done with the poor recovery and the combo breaker DI going on
Taking as Hax Fox combos are really ground based you can see he really was done with the Character

Top Bottom