• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When does the shine knock them down?

Shade_

Smash Ace
Ive been trying to figure this out but i cant really seem to find a link to the damage, range, or anything else that will determine if the shine knocks them down, or if it will just push them back.

Anyone care to enlighten me. I have found his shine to be extremely useful when it knocks them down, but extremely useless when it doesn't. It seems to be random, but I doubt they would do such a thing in a game that has so much effort put into it.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
If I remember correctly, in one of the thread it said the tripping chance was a 50/50 chance from 0-120 or so

Shade_

Smash Ace
So.........it will always knock down after 120%, or it will never knock down after that? Sorry I would try it out right now, but my games are with my bro until this friday.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
So.........it will always knock down after 120%, or it will never knock down after that? Sorry I would try it out right now, but my games are with my bro until this friday.
It will only trip between those percentages. Then over 120% it wont trip opponents

Top Bottom