• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When does sonic make this pose?

Majiin

Smash Rookie
He makes that pose when you win with him, He runs from one side of the screen and back, then runs and stops then does that pose saying "Sonic's the name, speed's my game."

Majiin

Smash Rookie
I just thought of something... When sonic goes super sonic with a smash ball, he says "Now I'll show you." Is he saying that because as normal sonic he can't kill people? lmao.

Livetopwn247

Smash Rookie
He says "Now I'll show you" because he says something along those lines whenever he's about to beat someone up on the show, or I think in some of the games. It could also be a reference to the chorus line in What I'm Made Of, which goes, "Let me show you just what - I'm - made - of now"

I dunno, but it's very characteristic of Sonic to say something along those lines anyway.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
He does that pose both in his entrance and in his victory pose where he says, "Sonic's the name; speed's my game." (Like some people mentioned.) But in this case, since it's on Bridge of Eldin and not the place where the victory taunts are, it would be the former. But look what you made me do...you made me bump a pointless thread (but I couldn't resist posting... :ohwell:).

Top Bottom