• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When C-Stick is mapped to Tilt Attack: When does a Jab/Nair happen?

Zoalord

Smash Rookie
Hi!

So I've been trying some stuff in training and and my jump button is on L and tilt attack to the C-Stick. Now when I press C-Stick to the side while pressing L at the same time I wont to do a Fair or Bair, however in some occasions its doing a Nair, which is quite annoying. Why does it do that? And can lower or higher sensitivity potentially cause/fix the issue>?

Jellyboy

Smash Rookie
I was looking for a answer for this exact question. I even sat in training mode to try and replicate it and it seems to be random. Let me know if you find an answer!

NintendoParty

Smash Cadet
Diagonal input, but I can't do it regularly. Seems to be very strict angle. I did on upper right diagonal, not sure which other diagonals work. Super annoying to have to use a button just to jab/nair. They need to have separate buttons for tilt/jab and smash. And separate buttons for short and regular jump. These are simple things that would make the game so much better. There are so many free buttons. Both L buttons, x and y. Just a waste of space. Set three to jump, short hop, and tilt/jab. Problem solved. Who makes these unreasonable control decisions?

Last edited:
Top Bottom