• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whatssup Georgia

Trips707

Smash Apprentice
Hey, My name is Trips.

My main focus is brawl, but if you want to play some melee I'll take up the offer but don't expect anything amazing I'm not even decent:ohwell:. My mains are the green thunder himself Luigi and Ness. I live in Snellville Georgia and I'm hoping to meet most of you guys offline. But most of the time I'm usually on wifi.

About Me: I'm mostly a quiet person so I may seem a bit shy at first, but I'm a goofball at heart. I'm a 17 year old high school senior living in a quiet neighborhood. Not much to say.

Anyway I'm hoping to attend tournies here in Georgia.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey dude. Welcome to Smashboards.

Georgia players are cool. You'll enjoy the Smash scene there. :)

PB&J

Smash Hero
yeah..welcome to the boards i live in lawrenceville..next town over..when i get back we can play but i play melee only

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Welcome to the boards d00d. You're in a pretty active state so smashing shouldn't be a problem for you. Oh hey there's a pretty amazing Luigi main in your state, goes by Big Lou, get some friendlies in with him so your "green thunder" ***** face. :)

Purple

Hi guys!
Welcome to the boards trips.

I first would like to say since you're getting into brawl, you took a good time coming here, we're just now starting to really crack down on training.

Anyway, main thing you want to know, is that you really really want to go to Waba Game

a majority of our tournaments are ran there, and you will meet alot of the georgia brawl community by going to the monthlies. Me and Desu also both volunteer there so if you need training or some tips you can come by.

Also if you ever want to practice i'm sure alot of us are willing to come to your house.

Anyways, a couple of threads that you shoudl get started with..

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206029
-for general discussion

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246394
-so me along with others can have your information and we can contact you for "out of the blue" events.

Anyways.

Welcome to Georgia!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Sup Trips707, I live in grayson which is like 5 minutes from you area so if you ever need a ride to Waba, you can ask me. I might be free to take you..after my car is fixed :)

Jamaal sure loves his snow bunnies :)

Trips707

Smash Apprentice
Wow thanks guys I really appreciate it.

I would love to invite you some of you guys to my house...but my mom doesn't trust random people in the house anymore, I can still go to other peoples houses though.:ohwell:

@ Albino: Shiloh High

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Sup Trips. BigLou will be excited to hear that GA has another Brawl Luigi player and I'm sure he will gladly help you.

I play melee only, and if you ever feel you need something different than Brawl, you've come to the right state. There are many good Melee players here that love helping new players because they like seeing the community grow. I started off with Brawl and went to tournaments for it, but then I realized how much better Melee was, and even though I was really terrible, all of the Melee people gladly accepted me and helped me improve.

Purple

Hi guys!
Sup Trips. BigLou will be excited to hear that GA has another Brawl Luigi player and I'm sure he will gladly help you.

I play melee only, and if you ever feel you need something better than Brawl, you've come to the right state.

pleeeeease do not put melee > brawl comments in an introduction thread. >_>

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
haha what's with all you guys being friendly TRIPS YOU"REBEINGMISLEAD

Top Bottom