• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your most memorable spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I am asking the same question in all the boards (cept for those who dont have spikes) and I just want u all to share your favorite spike (vids prefered) or stage spike.

storm92

Smash Ace
A 3-time spike, if that makes sense.
I FF down to spike Diddy at the bottom of the stage and right before the hitbox comes out, he uses UpB. We're both hit upwards, and he has his upB back because somehow I hit him right as he hit me. Now we're both at the bottom of the Battlefield stage, and I attempt to spike him again, but he does the monkey jump intwards, so I bair'd him into the stage, thinking it would be a stage spike. He was only at 30%, so he didn't get completely rocketed down and started to charge his upB but I finally spiked him before he released.
xD I'm suprised I got that off.

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, i don't remember nothing so different, but i like dair ROBs until the fuel ends xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom