• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your most memorable spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I am asking the same question in all the boards (cept for those who dont have spikes) and I just want u all to share your favorite spike (vids prefered) or stage spike.

kreechure

Smash Rookie
Well, i don't have a vid, but i was in an intense match against a metaknight. We were on our last stocks and i was at 150% to his 50%. I was edgeguarded to the point where my only jump was my up-b, and i was too far away to get to the ledge. I used it anyway and guess what? The MK tried to attack me when i was using it and got caught under me =) .

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
haha i used my up b on pit on delfino plaza. omg i wish u could record mroe than 3 mins it was like 3 mins and 5 seconds WTH

lol the platforms started moving from the beach to the city and were both jumping to get back up and i spike him like that and he barely htis me so i can use my up b again

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Ended up coming back on the stage after being edge guarded. My opponent jumps out to try and hit me again and gets caught under it causing him to die. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom