• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your most memorable spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I am asking the same question in all the boards (cept for those who dont have spikes) and I just want u all to share your favorite spike (vids prefered) or stage spike.

Ratherion

Smash Journeyman
I'm a Falco playing online against a jigglypuff, a yoshi and a donkey kong on smashville.

One fsmash sends them all off the stage, I manage to toadstool every single one of them, DK and Yoshi died right away, but jigglypuff I had to toadstool 4 times.

Best match EVAR.

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
I spiked a Meta Knight on FD, although it didn't quite kill him, he starts to recover. Meanwhile I'm hanging on the ledge, I drop down, wall jump off that junk under the side of FD, and in the middle of that wall jump I footstool him and he dies.

LOL'd and recorded.

Crazy Hobo

Smash Cadet
My friend was comboing me and I had 70% and he had 0. He followed me off the stage and I footstooled off him onto the ledge, let go foolstooled again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom