• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your most favorite day?

Dibs

Smash Lord
This topic lacks of interesting.

Here's something I care about more than your favorite day.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Any day but Monday.

Yeah, I might go a little to far with my Garfield fanboy-risme.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Wednesday. It's the middle of the week and the weekend is in sight. it's all downhill from Wednesday.

Plus, I have my super awesome English class and gym =D.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Friday, because the weekend starts and there's no work to do immediately... and no classes again for another 3 days.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I don't really care anymore. All my classes just ended, minus 2 finals. Woo for summer.

HMC

Smash Apprentice
It used to be Saturday, but now since I have a job, I work on Weekends, so any day other than Saturday and Sunday.

^_^

If I had to say one day, I'd say Tuesday.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
zoo day. and if you don't ****ing know what that is, you're a ****ing noob and i hate you and don't ****ing talk to me.

but if you do know what that is, then it'll just be you and me and you and me...and we'll go to the zoo! look, i even made these shirts! up top! zinger!

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Friday because I have my weekly smashfest at my house and it usually means a fest/tourney in my area on the weekend.

Top Bottom