• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whats your favorite thing to do out of a Down AIR

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
personally, a Dair is probably my most used attack, followed by Fairs and Bites

something i do need help with however is what to do after i hit a Dair. i usually go for another Dair, a Bite, or an Fsmash, but sometimes my opponent is at a high percentage and goes to far away for any of these apporaches to be effective

what are some things u do?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dair > Bite, Dair > Nair are my favorites. I generally don't Dair > Fsmash anymore b/c it gets predictable really fast. Sometimes I'll Dair > Jab > Ftilt or something along those lines... that's the beauty of Wario, though, you can mix it up as you please.

Ace55

Smash Lord
At about 20% I try to follow up with DJ to another Dair, it's probably THE most hits combo in the game. Not that it does more damage than lets say Snake's 2 hit Ftilt but it's just so d@mn cool that you can get 14 hits on you're opponent (alot more fun then giving the CPU 999% and hitting them in the nuts 70 times). If you're facing the other way (and are near a ledge) Dair to Bair is great way of getting them over the ledge, just waiting to be gimped.
If I land I try to bite them if they tend to shield or sidestep the follow up Jabs or Fsmash. If they REALLY like to sidestep a lot I have done unfinished Dair to Ftilt which should catch the sidestep (and provide a KO at high %).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dair to Waft, Dair to Fair/Nair/Dair/, just depends on %'s and how my opponent reacts.

Top Bottom