• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's up with Seven Island in LeafGreen?

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman
I was playing my LeafGreen the other day, and I went to Seven Island to go to the Trainer's Tower. I was just looking in the houses, you know, talking to people, when there was something interested me.

In a house with a old lady inside, there are some boxes i the back of her house. I pressed 'A' on it, and said something like,"There is a small breeze blowing here...". Does anyonw have any idea what this is about?:confused:

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
I think that was for the eReader gimmick. Remeber those trainer cards you could swipe and then link to your 3rd gen game? That's where the trainer goes. I actually got an eReader (Eon ticket ftw!) and did this. Kinda pathetic fight, might as well have gone to the battle tower.

If this is the building I'm think of, then yeah...eReader trainer goes there....Do they still sell those things btw?

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman
So you have to have a eReader? That sucks. I don't think they sell them anymore. Thank's, TombStone.

Wait, is your name TombStone like The Undertaker's special move, the Tombstone Piledriver?!?!? O SNAPPLE!

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
So you have to have a eReader? That sucks. I don't think they sell them anymore. Thank's, TombStone.

Wait, is your name TombStone like The Undertaker's special move, the Tombstone Piledriver?!?!? O SNAPPLE!
LMAO, no I didn't make that name off off anything in particular. You could probably find one on eBay, but IMHO it's really not worth the trainer fight...plus, you'd have to get the trainer battle cards to swipe. I got the Eon ticket and a Trainer Battle card from a gaming magazine, and, being the noob I am, I got an eReader for it. Eon ticket was worth it though ;)

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
LMAO, no I didn't make that name off off anything in particular. You could probably find one on eBay, but IMHO it's really not worth the trainer fight...plus, you'd have to get the trainer battle cards to swipe. I got the Eon ticket and a Trainer Battle card from a gaming magazine, and, being the noob I am, I got an eReader for it. Eon ticket was worth it though ;)
the eon ticket was good to get because when you caught latios or latias they were holding soul dew...

Top Bottom