• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the lowest percent you've died in while playing puff?

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Just a fun question!

From your memory, what's the lowest percent you've last a stock while playing puff.

Mine was 21 percent by a fully charged fsmash tipper from Marth near the ledge. Barely missed the rest, and barely lost the match... :|

Won the set though!

Capita

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n1ntendogamer
My shield broke once right at the beginning of the match while I was holding my shield for too long against a forward Smash from Dedede. That delay screws me up in lag.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
19 Percent from a full-rage Parasol, I was already pretty close to blast box since I jumped right before it, and I basically walked into it as I was completely aloof to the concept of dying so early. I remember that, oddly enough, my opponent was equally shocked by how early I died. I'm still a little bit confused on how it actually managed to kill, and now am always a little nervous against Peach as a result.:laugh:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
36% Ness' f-smash on For Glory. Wasn't fully charged or near the ledge or anything, but I flew across stage like I was +100%. Hasn't happened again, but it was pretty weird.

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
today I was at an event for smash 4 and melee. I was doing friendlies in smash 4 in a teams match, and almost died to mario's up special at 51% (or it might've been 42%. Can't remember when I looked at my percent; before or after)

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
No Jigglypuff's were harmed in the making of this thread........

.........Or were they?

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
At my last tourney, I died to a rosa player at 23% or something crazy. It was to an upair when he waited for me to air dodge.

Oh Jigglypuff....

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
Aside from SDing and having my shield broken, I believe I was KO'd at 0% by a Lucario with max rage and aura that was, dare I say, over nine thousand. :(

Top Bottom