• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the "it" factor you like in Diddy?

pandathundah

Smash Rookie
Random Post... Anyway, this post means that what do you like most about Diddy Kong? Well, for me, I just like his Dair spike as it is sorta easier than Wolf's spike >.<

And I heard bout that Diddy hump spike and I don't really get it that much but it's pretty effective XD

Tofu Beast

Smash Ace
His ability to combo and his spikes.

Also his ability to annoy and pressure the opponent until they go insane.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
His style is just so unique. Everything about him is relatively unique. That's what drew me in to the little primate initially. Being able to play him well, play him quickly, comboing with the bananas, glide tossing from one to the next.

The little Kong is too good.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
the fact that not only is his play style so unique, but he can approach, pressure, combo, spike and gaurd. He's just so fun to play as

Cranberry Rogue

Smash Journeyman
Like mostly everyone here, I enjoy playing Diddy because he is hands down the most fun character to play as in this game. I've given other characters a shot, but none of them have delivered the same way that Diddy has. It just feels genuinely good to pull off any sort of move in his arsenal.

saberhof

Smash Master
yeah diddy, is just to **** fun, cause there are so many options into what you can do to kill, ALOT!!

and diddy just rules...

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
He's so much fun for me to use. He's fast, has good comboing attacks, and has the bananas for endless mindgames. So much fun.

Not to mention he's just a nostalgic character for me.

If Yoshi wasn't in this game, Diddy would probably be my main.

Xaile

Smash Cadet
bananas
period.
Bananas
exclamation mark!

Banana games are what got me hooked on Diddy Kong, especially Glide Tossing (which has a similair feel to Wavedashing in Melee, IMO). :lick:

Plus, I've always liked Diddy Kong as a character since Donkey Kong Country.

Top Bottom