• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats somethign to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersonic1

Smash Rookie
im bored. I cant get any games till after christmas so is their anythign i can actully do on these video games. Sa2b, Sadx,sonic heroes,sonic gems collection, ssbm, sonic rush adventure.

Cless

Smash Champion
Get all the emblems. Delete your files, then get them again.

Master Sonic the Fighters and Sonic R

Beat Sonic CD

Get all the trophies

Go to the Pool Hall

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
There are good videogames besides Sonic games, you know. But if that's all you've got, why don't you try some speedruns?
I think he's trying to connect his request for something to do with Sonic, since this is the Sonic room.

Since you mentioned SSBM, what I do if I'm really bored is just practice my advanced techs. Even if you think you're alright with them, you can still get rusty. :)

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
I think he's trying to connect his request for something to do with Sonic, since this is the Sonic room.

Since you mentioned SSBM, what I do if I'm really bored is just practice my advanced techs. Even if you think you're alright with them, you can still get rusty. :)
Which is why mentioned speedruns. You can have a lot of fun in SADX by spamming the B-button on Sonic's levels.

Let me think, what else. . .100-man Melee? That's always fun.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Which is why mentioned speedruns. You can have a lot of fun in SADX by spamming the B-button on Sonic's levels.

Let me think, what else. . .100-man Melee? That's always fun.
Oh, no, I wasn't shooting you down or anything. Just saying, he probably does have more than just those games. Like you said, there are other good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom