• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's "Quick Float Release"

redcometchar

Smash Journeyman
The title of that vid is literally "qfr breakdown". What exactly do you want?

Edit: I should have quoted your unedited post because that was too funny.

Last edited:

RedBeanPorridge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RedBeanPorridge
3DS FC
3823-8771-4471
Was this thread meant to be a question asking for an answer, or a thread outlining what QFR is? You might wanna make that a little clearer bud.

If you want my response, I'd say from my experiences the QFR works similarly to a melee wavedash but not entirely. I'd also say that it can be used in a similar manner to dash dancing in melee. Really in my opinion, the QFR is like a single dash/foxtrot only unlike a single dash/foxtrot where the only normal attack you'd be able to use in this position is dash attack, the QFR gives peach access to any of her aerials. So imagine using a dash attack but with an aerial (QFR+nair is a great one). Unlike wavedashing, QFR does not give you access to smash attacks

Top Bottom