• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's poppin', Smashboards?

ponks

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm ponks, a student and gamer currently living in Cleveland, O.H.

I've played Smash since around the release of Melee, which I never got particularly good at due to lack of competition. Recently, however, I've made many friends who love to play and who introduced me to Project M. Peach was my favorite character in Melee due to her down smash and turnips, and ZSS is my go-to in PM because of her stuns and bouncy aerials.

I've gotten good enough to compete with my usual Smash group, a core of four or five guys who have played Smash almost daily for the past two years, but I'd like to broaden my horizons and get even better. To this end, I've joined this site, and I'm working on setting Dolphin Netplay up on my gaming rig. I hope you all will be able to help me take my next step forward in Smash and improve as a player!

Top Bottom