• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's He Saying During his Final Smash???

NxC

Smash Apprentice
Are you people deaf or something? It's "All Troops.... Move out!"

He's the commander of Palutena's army; it only makes sense that he's commanding the centurions to attack your opponents.

Muri

Smash Rookie
No, I dont think it sounds like "All troups, move out"...
It rather sounds like: "Harp Troup, Move Out" in my opinion, but I wish he would say "all troups"

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
NcX took the words outta my mouth. I used Pit over 1/2 of my time, and used his FS over 30 times, so I should know what he says.
"All right troops, Move out!" is what you're looking for if you didnt read NcX's. That's all you need to know. End of discussion.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i coudla SWRON i sued that fsmash over 100 times and all i hear is him sayin EPIIC FAIIIIIIIIL.

or patrick fail. LOL wtf

Goombaguy

Smash Rookie
I thought he said that too. It's a good thing he's so good at getting the Smash ball, or else it'd take us forever to figure that one out... Seriously. Does anyone else find him rediculously good at snatching the Smash Ball? Does anyone just LOVE when they get it with an arrow?

GhosTim14

Smash Cadet
Are you people deaf or something? It's "All Troops.... Move out!"

He's the commander of Palutena's army; it only makes sense that he's commanding the centurions to attack your opponents.
I agree with you these people must be deaf TURN THE VOLUME DOWN BELOW MAX. LOL

Firecaster

Smash Rookie
While we're on the subject, what does he say when you use Angel Ring? It doesn't sound like "Angel Ring"... (And I've even tried listening in sound test, so I guess I really am deaf. :p)

an1bal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anibalt
3DS FC
0018-2664-8234
oh, and this whole time i thought he was yelling "IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHEAP" in japanese

Top Bottom