• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's going on with sharing mode on 3DS?

Are you affected by that?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leeo97one

Smash Rookie
First, I know there is a know problem with the friend data sharing option which prevents a lot a of people (or everyone?) from connecting online. Has anyone found why this has been happening since then?

I also have another sharing problem which may be linked with the first one. Whenever I try to share something (video, photo or Mii Fighter), a message tells me something like (roughly translated from French): "You have reached your maximum publications for today. Try again another day."
But this has been happening for several months and I don't know why.

And of course I've the latest version of the game and the system. I also installed a custom firmware (Luma3DS) using boot9strap.

Last edited:

Zen2

Smash Rookie
First, I know there is a know problem with the friend data sharing option which prevents a lot a of people (or everyone?) from connecting online. Has anyone found why this has been happening since then?

I also have another sharing problem which may be linked with the first one. Whenever I try to share something (video, photo or Mii Fighter), a message tells me something like (roughly translated from French): "You have reached your maximum publications for today. Try again another day."
But this has been happening for several months and I don't know why.

And of course I've the latest version of the game and the system. I also installed a custom firmware (Luma3DS) using boot9strap.
ive tried that too but next day could i share again. maybe just wait?

Leeo97one

Smash Rookie
OK indeed, now I can share again. But I still can't receive data from friends and I still what to know why.

Last edited:
Top Bottom