• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's a signature for?

Krahman

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty new here and I've seen some members with pictures called signatures under their posts. What's a signature for besides for looking fancy?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Go to the artwork eporium and there are several sig shops there. I recommend Stryks and Saberh.o.f.'s Shop since they have the most workers. Make sure to follow the rules of each shop.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Some people, such as myself, made their own signature images in Adobe Photoshop as well.

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
People can show off their Photoshop experience, personal interests, but especially in this forum, people can represent their crews, or their best/favorite SSBM characters. It's almost equivalent to writing a great story and wanting people to read it.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I got mine because my crew wanted everyone to get a sig with the crew name on it, so I did. My crew just changed thier name to Global Enterprises (old name being TSI), so this sig is wrong for now.

The reason I kept it is because it looks amazing. I got it from Epsilon's Sig Shop just before he listed the rule for having 75 posts or more. Man, did I get lucky.

Anyway, sigs are just for individuality. Sure, you can make one for your crew or for anything you want, but it's all about stepping out of the crowd.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
They're just for showing off your *****-size.

And yes, EEvisu has the greatest sigs of all time.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Be careful what you put on those sigs. Apparently, there are some out there that make people question the owner's sexual orientation.

MaskedMarth

Smash Ace
You can also use signatures to advertise, either personal sites, or other sites that the user feels needs more attention.

Top Bottom