• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What you think about the game intro? [SPOILER]

lucasla

Smash Journeyman
So, the intro of the game apparently leaked on internet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5-TnoZ0PDw

What you think about it? Many people complain that the intro of the WiiU version is just a bunch of in-game scenes mixed with character reveals trailers.
The Ultimate intro is basically the same, but showing the characters in a similar way of the first reveal trailer of the game, mixed with some sequences of the CG video of World of Light, and it even uses the vocal version of the main theme, that is very different from the theme of the reveal trailer.

It's a bit disappointing to me, cause I was expecting to see a bigger version of the "poster comes to life" trailer, that was so much epic, or maybe even the same small commercial, but without the man looking to the outdoor at the beginning, and even the announcer saying the title in some epic way. The Ultimate intro is only a bit better than the WiiU version to me on the montage, but I dont think the vocals are apropriate here, cause I was expecting something stronger... Maybe my opinion may change with time, but right now, I'm a bit disappointed! Not a big deal too, it's just an intro... but what you think?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Probably should post this in the Smash Ultimate spoilers thread bro...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom