• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would happen if...

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman
Well, aside from looking a bit silly, Lucario would lose access to a few neat tricks involving catching people who are behind him with AS or forcing said situations with a BrAS. Additionally, this could cause a few issue with opponents struck by Lucario's moves experiencing knock back cancel via the charge hitboxes, which I would personally rather not be on the same side that I traditionally kill with.

That said, there are likely some advantages to this, though I can't necessarily immediately think of any aside from using it as a pseudo-jab.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
I've also thought about the adjustment of where he charges it in general, such as more on top of him rather than behind him. This would give him a decent OoS option, provided the ball is big enough (I don't know if it is, I don't actually play PM competitively).

Last edited:

Fearless

Smash Rookie
I feel like it'd be much stronger personally, you might be able to infinite jab-ASC combo depending on their weight. Just a theory though, it'd be fun to implement just to test out.

Top Bottom