• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would Bomberman's moveset have been if he was a playable character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
It's hard to predict Sakurai and his team's creativity when it comes to character movesets, but with the lamentation that Bomberman isn't a playable character, I have to wonder, what would his moveset be if all he really uses are bombs? Though knowing how Smash movesets work, literally anything from any game is on the table.

Zema

Smash Journeyman
His neutral B would definitely have been a bomb. If you moved against it, Bomberman would kick it in that direction. His side B would have been his classic Bomberman punch, dealing damage to enemies and lobbing bombs that are on the ground. Up B would be the Rocket move he utilizes in Bomberman Blast. Down B would possibly be a Remote Bomb or his Shield powerup.

D

Deleted member

He would probably be a trap-based character where his move set revolves around strategically placing bombs to surprise characters in.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
They really dropped the bomb on this one. He would have that same surprise effect as Mega Man and PAC-man had they revealed him with Ridley. What a shame.....

Like others had said before me h would have been a trap characters with a lot of bomb attacks. Think how Mega Man only shoots things and does very little pinching and kicking. Only thing is he would have done it with bombs. His FS could have easily been the giant bomb or he could hav called other Bomberman to help out or something cool like that. *sigh* if only....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom