• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would be the roster for Xbox all-stars?

Toon612Link

Smash Journeyman
Masterchief
Steve from minecraft
Banjo Kazooie
Conker
Marcus
Dom
...XBAS would be on the nintendo 64 as well as Xbox one

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Halo is a big enough series to get more than one rep. Maybe Arbiter (who can use an energy sword)?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Let's not forget CoD soldier. He's the best.

Tomlanji

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tomlanji
3DS FC
4098-2281-7871
CoD and Halo characters. Nothing more, nothing less.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Master Chief (Halo)
Arbiter (Halo)
Noble Six (Halo)
Marcus Feenix (Gears of War)
Dom (Gears of War)
Steve? (Minecraft)
Conker (Conker)
Banjo+Kazooie (Really? You better know this one.)
Black Orchid (Killer Instinct)
Jago (Killer Instinct)
Hero + Dog (Fable)
Reaver (Fable)
'Splosion Man ('Splosion Man)
Alan Wake (...)
Shu (Blue Dragon)
Blinx (Blinx)
The Agent (Crackdown)
Dust (Dust: An Elysian Tale)
Kameo (Kameo)
Kain Argonar (Lost Odyssey )
Arran (Night Caster)
Edgar (Phantom Dust)

Third party characters:
Frank West (Dead Rising)
Nick Ramos (Dead Rising)
Commander Shepard (Mass Effect)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
Cuphead (Cuphead)

At least, that's what I'd like. Make all the "lel CoD" jokes you like, Microsoft has a decent amount of IPs to pull from.

Last edited:

Toon612Link

Smash Journeyman
Master Chief (Halo)
Arbiter (Halo)
Noble Six (Halo)
Marcus Feenix (Gears of War)
Dom (Gears of War)
Steve? (Minecraft)
Conker (Conker)
Banjo+Kazooie (Really? You better know this one.)
Black Orchid (Killer Instinct)
Jago (Killer Instinct)
Hero + Dog (Fable)
Reaver (Fable)
'Splosion Man ('Splosion Man)
Alan Wake (...)
Shu (Blue Dragon)
Blinx (Blinx)
The Agent (Crackdown)
Dust (Dust: An Elysian Tale)
Kameo (Kameo)
Kain Argonar (Lost Odyssey )
Arran (Night Caster)
Edgar (Phantom Dust)

Third party characters:
Frank West (Dead Rising)
Nick Ramos (Dead Rising)
Commander Shepard (Mass Effect)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
Cuphead (Cuphead)

At least, that's what I'd like. Make all the "lel CoD" jokes you like, Microsoft has a decent amount of IPs to pull from.
Yeah I agree, They just don't exercise there IP's that much... besides halo. Don't forget about titanfall dude.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Titanfall is not a Microsoft IP, though playing a dude in one of those mechs would be the raddest thing ever...hell, I'd consider it for a third party. And to be honest Nintendo is the same way with a lot of their IPs. But I'm going to stop there, so I won't start a heated argument or something that'll get this locked.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Only one person mentioned Fulgore? That's a damn shame. I don't know too much about Microsoft's stuff though.

Well anyway

Master Chief
The Arbiter
Nobel Six
Marcus Phoenix
Banjo and Kazooie
Grunty

Fulgore
Jago
Black Orchid
T.J Combo
Sabrewulf

Joanna Dark
Conker
Blinx
Kameo
Something from Viva Pinata

and your X-Box Avatar

Microsoft's Clippy is the final boss. :troll:

Last edited:

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
What I would want:

Krieg - Borderlands 2
Paige - Borderlands 2
Ryu/Akuma - SF4
Rufus - SF4
Astaroth - Soul Calibur 5
Siegfried - Soul Calibur 5
Conker -CBFD
Sonic - Sonic the Hedgehog
Knuckles - Sonic and knuckles
Asura - Asura's Wrath
Goku - Dragon Ball Z
War/Death - Darksiders /2
Sam B - Dead Island
Stubbs - Stubbs the Zombie
Kaim - Lost Odyssey
Mack - Lost Odyssey
Yuri - Tales of Vesperia
Karon - Tales of Vesperia
Jake - Resident Evil 6
Ustanak - Resident Evil 6
Jin Kazama - Tekken 6
Bob - Tekken 6
Baek - Tekken 6
Lightning - FF XIII
Batman - Batman: Arkham Asylum/City/Origins
The Joker - Injustice
Dante - DMC 4
Knight Solaire - Dark Souls
Isaac Clarke - Dead Space
Juliet - Lollipop Chainsaw
Bayonetta - Bayonetta
Rayman - Rayman Origins
Zero - MvC3
Nemesis - MvC3
Magneto - MvC3
Kenshiro - Fist of the North Star
Scorpion - Mortal Kombat
Iron Tager - BlazBlue
Alan Wake - Alan Wake
Shu - Blue Dragon
Deadpool - Deadpool
And finally...Reaver - Fable 2

Twewy

Smash Lord
It scares me there's only like five Microsoft characters on your wishlist.

Booster

Smash Lord
Microsoft doesn't really have any characters aside from Halo unless you want to go to the wall of obscurity or dig up a dead videogame character. I don't see this idea ever happening, plus it's Microsoft so odds are it would either have a ton of DLC, be a mediocre game (Like Halo Wars) or both.

Hitzel

Smash Ace
Halo Wars is an amazing game, had more fun with it than the embarrassing sequels Halo has gotten the last few times lol. And this is coming from someone who loves Halo more than any other videogame.

The Arbiter from Halo Wars would be 100x more interesting as a fighting game character than the Halo FPS Arbiter. He's wields dual energy swords, already has melee animations and a dash animation, can teleport suicide grunts to his location, can teleport himself, has a powered-up state, a divebomb attack, etc. I've always thought he would make an awesome MvC character, but he'd be good in Smash as well.

There are plenty of oldschool Xbox characters that would be fun as well from games like Oddworld, Fusion Frenzy, Crimson Skies, Mechassault, etc. Plenty of Xbox Live Arcade games too, some people have already touched on that.

I don't think that an Xbox fighting game would "click" as well as Smash does because of the appearance and genres that Xbox characters tend to go by, as well as the general lack of individual all-stars, but there's potential for a fun game there nonetheless.

Last edited:

Booster

Smash Lord
Except, you know, the ones that have been listed in this topic.

You mean the thing Nintendo does for Smash, too?
We all know Microsoft is the weakest of the first party studios. The games they make themselves (Not publish) are usually **** (Such as Rareware's titles, Rareware is a First Party Studio) and for whatever reason they come to PC, which gives a reason to not buy Xboxes: Because the titles will eventually come to PC for some reason even though consoles live off of EXCLUSIVES, titles you can only play EXCLUSIVELY on that one system. Also for some reason PC Gamers want Microsoft games to come to PC, if someone so much as says they want a Nintendo title on PC or Mobile devices people go ape****.

Twewy

Smash Lord
That's nice, but that has nothing to do with the roster of a possible Xbox Smash.

Booster

Smash Lord
That's nice, but that has nothing to do with the roster of a possible Xbox Smash.
Trust me you don't want an Xbox Smash Clone, if Sony couldn't do it, as in the Company that makes the best exclusives, then how would Microsoft, the weakest of the 1st Parties do it without hiring a 3rd Party Studio to do it for them?

The Roster would basically consist of characters with guns, characters who will never get a game again and one Steve from Minecraft. It would basically be an even more soulless Smash Clone then Playstation All Stars was. I almost though this was a joke thread, but I clicked it and saw it had actual replies in it.

Last edited:

Hitzel

Smash Ace
Trust me you don't want an Xbox Smash Clone, if Sony couldn't do it, as in the Company that makes the best exclusives, then how would Microsoft, the weakest of the 1st Parties do it without hiring a 3rd Party Studio to do it for them?

The Roster would basically consist of characters with guns, characters who will never get a game again and one Steve from Minecraft. It would basically be an even more soulless Smash Clone then Playstation All Stars was. I almost though this was a joke thread, but I clicked it and saw it had actual replies in it.
Settle down dude.

I don't think anyone here expects it to happen, but an Xbox fighting game with good gameplay is more than possible if it needed to happen.

And Namco just developed Smash 4 so...

Last edited:
Top Bottom