• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Wii Characters/Games Should Be Featured In SSBB?

Super Smash Dude

Smash Cadet
I don't know all the characters in games, but if you ask me, all the characters from Melee should be in Brawl plus more characters.

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
I haven't finished TP yet, due to a tragic mishap involving my save file, where I was in the last dungeon, so there could be something Midna does I haven't seen yet that could translate into a good moveset, but I haven't so far. I think that funky crown would have to be used for almost everything.

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
They could include her teleport (both the bubble one and the warping :confused: ) and changing into shadow or somethgn. They could have various (spelling?) pink/orange sparks as her a-attacks

Aaron_Sketch

Smash Cadet
Midna --mild spoilers for those who haven't played the game yet--

I just finished beating TwP last night, awesome game by the way. Anyways, I think Midn could be a pretty cool addition to SSBB, even if a move or two would have to be improvised a little. Heres a couple that I thought of.

***********************--SPOILERS--***************

up+b- Midna does the turns-into-a-billion-particles thing, and flies into the air a bit, knocking aside anybody in her path. Or she could do the whole teleport move that she does with Wolf Link later on in the game.

down+b- Midna turns into a shadow for a couple of moments, allowing her to dodge most enemy attacks. Her movement speed is considereably slower, however, and the effect only lasts for a couple seconds.

side+b- Midna does a dark anergy attack, making her arm-thing shoot out a bolt of electricity. Does some mild stunning to anybody who comes close.

b- Midna does the thing she does when teleporting others, making the target fly into the air in a cloud of particles before rematerialising a moment later. While doing this, Midna can change the direction of the teleport very slightly. This does a fair bit of damage, but is slow to execute and leaves Midna open afterwords. If the target's damage is high, they will most likely teleport right out of the arena.

The Smash Brawl Super attack- *****A VERY LARGE SPOILER NOW!!!******

Midna uses her dark matter-particle pieces, and transforms into the nine-legged huge beast thing, and channels the energy into the target. Basically an instant KO. To be reading this, you must have beaten the game already, so you know what I'm talking about.

Top Bottom