• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What went wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DReager1

Smash Rookie
NNID
Terry20
Hi guys, it's me again. Villagers continue to cause me a lot of pain, but I'm doing a little better with that MU. I've worked on my spacing and being a little more cautious. That being said, I've run into a new obstacle and it cost me a good 80$. (Because I'm confident in the MUs which would have come after that)

I'm referring to a tourney that I entered and I was eliminated by Sonic. I asked around on Smashfaqs for some tips on this and the main recommendation was that I should work on not grabbing so much and also not using fthrow at later percents. Any other advice on how I can avoid getting completely destroyed like this? I thought about counterpicking to Pac Man and wish that I had, but I know that in the long run, Sheik has the better MU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY-CNJxl5ZM

Thanks

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
As Joaco said, this should be posted in the video critique thread rather than having it's own whole thread. Try asking individual members as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom