• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What the hell am I supposed to do against spirits with multiple fighters?

Circlesho

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
1642-8567-8207
How am I supposed to 1v2, 1v3, or even 1v4 like with Shrine Sprite? I just get gimped by them all at once as they grab and shove me around

And as well, how am I supposed to win any fights with high winds, especially timed ones???

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
If a fight is too hard for you, try having the spirit advantage (it's a rock, paper, scissors kind of deal) and/or try to setup a strategy using spirits' pros and cons that could work in battle.

Circlesho

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
1642-8567-8207
If a fight is too hard for you, try having the spirit advantage (it's a rock, paper, scissors kind of deal) and/or try to setup a strategy using spirits' pros and cons that could work in battle.
Believe me bud I set up a spirit team for each battle. Each of my spirits are either star 2 or 3 and at max level. Doesn't matter which I choose though because against 4 regular enemies they can just gang up on me really easily..

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Believe me bud I set up a spirit team for each battle. Each of my spirits are either star 2 or 3 and at max level. Doesn't matter which I choose though because against 4 regular enemies they can just gang up on me really easily..
You might want to get some 4 stars if you can. You could find some in spirit battles. If those are too hard you might be able to buy them in shops. I bought one for 10,000sp so they don't come cheap.

Also look for some special effects in primaries. This legendary super baby Mario has invincibility for a few seconds if you get the first hit advantages which really helps a lot and gives you a huge head start and possibly knock one or 2 out. Find some good support too like more stamina health if the battle is stamina, more damage with arms or legs, ect...

Marmotbro

Smash Apprentice
Its rough sometimes, i suggest have a pocket zoner to deal with those. I personally use snake and play silly buggers around the stage with C4, grenades and dash attack and its been working so far.

Top Bottom