• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What taunt do you use on the GC?

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
I've been using The wii-mote on it's side for the longest time but now I've switched over to learn more advanced techs and combos. I can't figure out for the life of me to transform samus before a match with a gamecube controller. Some help would be appreciated.

KoopaTroopa

Smash Journeyman
I've been using The wii-mote on it's side for the longest time but now I've switched over to learn more advanced techs and combos. I can't figure out for the life of me to transform samus before a match with a gamecube controller. Some help would be appreciated.
If you don't want to taunt to change from Samus -> Zamus you only have to hold the Shield button in between the character select screen and stage select screens. But if you want to taunt it is up, down, up really fast. REALLY FAST.

Mighty Afro

Smash Rookie
yeah.... I'm trying to learn that taunt trick and I've made no progress doing it. and I've been doing it for over an hour. somehow I keep hitting the side taunts... there really should be some way to see the buttons you're pushing in training mode so one can figure out what's wrong

Top Bottom