• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stages to counterpick against (Dark) Pit?

Kurodyne

where did i put my keys
NNID
KuroSensation
I learned very low cielings are a no-no since Pit's uair can kill obnoxiously early

Past that I don't really know jack.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I think that stages with many platforms also helps, since it can keep you safer from arrows and can give you better landing options.... plus, a safer approach without being knocked out by their Side B.
Now shifting to the more important matter a hand.... that gif, that scene <.<

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Personal preference. I don't like platforms against Pit cuz he can cover them very easily by spamming upsmash. I like flat stages.

Illuminose

Smash Ace
I personally like Town and Smashville in this matchup. Both are just good Sheik stages with some open space, which is kinda what I think you want against Pit. Pit benefits a lot from the platforms to mess with your landings and up smash from my experience. FD is also pretty good.

BlastHappyNinja

Smash Apprentice
I think that stages with many platforms also helps, since it can keep you safer from arrows and can give you better landing options.... plus, a safer approach without being knocked out by their Side B.
Now shifting to the more important matter a hand.... that gif, that scene <.<
EUAAAAAAGH, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THAT GIF OF ALL THINGS? -internal screaming-

Top Bottom