• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What songs do you miss?

BarSoapSoup

Smash Journeyman
Heya.

Thread title says it all - what songs from past Smash Brothers games do you miss or want back? I've got quite a few in mind that I'll post below.

The first three were all a huge surprise for me. Smash 64 was my first video game ever, so seeing Metal Mario and later Master Hand has a little kid was a big surprise.

Giga Bowser was one of the most memorable moments I had in gaming in general because I thought he was just a rumor some of the kids around my school had made up. The first time it caught me very off guard and I lost, haha.

Fourside and Melee's Battlefield are always stuck in my head, so I put them here, too.

Donkey_Inferno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Donkey_Inferno
3DS FC
4768-7553-7018
Molgera Battle from WindWaker... It was on "Pirate Ship" in Brawl and then scrapped from Smash 4... Literally my favorite Zelda song of all time

D

Deleted member

I miss Master Hand Fight from Smash 64 and Battlefield from Melee. I'm bummed that the former hasn't seen a remix and the latter didn't return for whatever reason.
I'm also bummed that some songs were shortened just to be 2 minutes long, such as the DK Rap.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I miss the remix of Melee's opening from Brawl:

I forgot about that one.
Quite a good song. A shame it isn't in Smash 4 (Without hacking, but it's incredibly complex right now).

Last edited:
Top Bottom