• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon did you wish came back as an assist fighter in the form of inside Poke Balls?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Probably Porygon2 from Melee. I remember that thing as ridiculously strong. Maybe they could get Ditto to work too.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Probably Porygon2 from Melee. I remember that thing as ridiculously strong. Maybe they could get Ditto to work too.
Hopefully Sakurai and his team can add item DLC. That's a decent idea for casual-competitive people like me. Yes, I do both.

Manaphy - Heart swap trolling at its finest. Lots of fun and mayhem back in Brawl. :)
Oh, yes, we DEFINITELY need Manaphy back. Makes the game even more unpredictable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
I liked Cyndaquil from melee- but we've got Fennekin now.

Onix from 64 would be pretty cool for it to come back.

oh, and Scizor from melee was brutal, haha.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Manaphy hands down. All it did was swich the player's character with the opponent's character. THAT was enjoyable

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
If Manaphy was added I would play with items on more often.

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
woah boy the bump i confess for but the elitism?
The whole "playing with items is bad" response to a thread about items always comes off as a "my way of playing is better than your way." It doesn't contribute much to discussion and makes some people feel bad for playing the game the way they want to.

swampthingcs

Smash Apprentice
The whole "playing with items is bad" response to a thread about items always comes off as a "my way of playing is better than your way." It doesn't contribute much to discussion and makes some people feel bad for playing the game the way they want to.
fair enough
let this thread die once again

Lustful_Kaiser

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kaiserine
3DS FC
3282-3064-4273
Beedrill would be cool to have back from the pokeball with the hoard of them coming from the side.

TimeChain

Smash Apprentice
NNID
777brawlfan
3DS FC
4484-9816-4641
Wobbuffet - Stands around hitting people when he gets hit. I remember dying from that XD
Manaphy - One of the cooler ones: it switches your fighter with another person's fighter.
Bonsly - You pick him up, throw him, instant kill.
Gulpin - FREE DAMAGE!
Hitmonlee - Jumps in the air and BAM!
Munchlax - Goes around eating anything that looks edible.
Marill - I like Marill. It's cute. That is all.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to say Groudon. Sure, he technically wasn't that effective, but every time he showed up, everyone screamed.

My second choices would be Bonsly and Manaphy.

What can I say? Chaos is fun.

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
Bonsly would be hilarious if Rosalina could Gravitational Pull it around and become a spinning death-trap :rosalina:

Top Bottom