• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Percents Wolf's Attacks Break Crouch Cancel and ASDI Down (incomplete)

jtm94

Smash Lord
There is bound to be some slight % variance, I had some weird instances where a move randomly broke crouch, but I was never able to replicate it. This is likely due to a hitbox sending at a different angle that I was not aware of. Also, I checked the % moving up and down by 1 each time to verify an exact percent.

I didn't use Bowser as to avoid armor interference.

For the Crouch Cancelling column these moves will force knockdown through both CC and ASDI down in tandem at the listed %. All percents prior will not force knockdown and the character will, "tank" the move.

For the ASDI column these moves will start to force knockdown or hit as normal at the listed percent. All percents prior the character will slide into the ground and be able to act the moment they are done being hit without being knocked down.

Feel free to give any feedback or comments on how I can further expand this to make it more useful.

This is the link to the Google DOC: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1npvqjACJ_ISE3SJUSfuub0WdKd6yvIituyNaKcBTYoY/edit?usp=sharing
Wolf Move CC Percents no ASDI.PNG

Last edited:
Top Bottom