• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Namco Characters Can We Expect To See In Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBluAssassin

Smash Apprentice
As you all know, Namco Bandai is developing Smash 4, so it's pretty much a given that some Namco characters will make it into the game. The only question is, which characters?

I think Pac-Man, out of any Namco character, is by far the most likely to get in. I mean, he's the freaking mascot, nay, the face of Namco. There is absolutely no way he's not getting in. Ms. Pac-Man is also a likely choice, though she'll probably be a clone character. I think we may also see some Soul Calibur and Tekken characters, since they're already fighting game veterans and Namco really wouldn't have to create an all new moveset for them. I'd also love to see some of the lesser known characters get in, like Dig Dug. Also, we may see some characters from the Tales series. Finally, I think some Xenoblade characters may get in considering Xenoblade Chronicles was a popular and critically acclaimed game that was recently released for the Wii.

Which Namco characters do you think are getting in? And which characters do you want in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom