• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Kirby's wario hat SHOULD have been

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
Although that would be funny, to be fair it would look a little weird, besides Kirby never took on the 'stache for Mario or Luigi.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
I thought about that too. But I never brought that up cause I worried how the nose would look on Kirby. Did you give him the eyebrows, too?

Chepe

Smash Lord
Nah, I like it this way better and expected it. Mario and Luigi Kirby of course implied this...

Well, if Wario's B move is in fact a garlic bite, you at least might be seeing Kirby with teeth lol. Or would you rather not?

verditude

Smash Journeyman
I expected a pic of Kirby with Wario's facial features that I had seen on Gamefaqs. I'll try to find it, it's SCARY.

EDIT: I found it!

EDIT AGAIN: In the spirit of weirdness, here's what Wario should look like after biting
Kirby.

iron blade

Smash Ace
I expected a pic of Kirby with Wario's facial features that I had seen on Gamefaqs. I'll try to find it, it's SCARY.

EDIT: I found it!

EDIT AGAIN: In the spirit of weirdness, here's what Wario should look like after biting
Kirby.

OMG I lol'd so hard at the first one.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
The nose on wario is still 2D so I'm not sure what kirby will look like.

Iron Blades first picture gives me nightmares.

Top Bottom