• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what kind of "hacking" phenomena have u seen?

ammie

Smash Cadet
The 1st time when I experienced that, my screen became so large I could see myself or one character only in the battle and all 4 players had to wait until the 2 min ran out to end that game. As soon as it was over, I re boot my wii...
Then I had the experience that everything was black on my screen except all 4 players committed suicide by keep falling down from the top to the bottom of the screen in no time as soon as the game began. No one could do anything abt it until someone rebooted...
The lastest time was the most amusing: all 4 players could move as usual no prob, but as soon as the game began, it started to "item rain". All the items kept falling down and falling down at the speed of gravity and dropped on the ground and then disappeared. Sometimes u got hit by a shrinking mushroom when u tried to grab some goodies...:mad:

Takumi

Smash Cadet
I bring people to Target Test and the Wi-Fi Waiting Room stage sometimes. It's kind of amusing to see everyone including the crasher stop for a few seconds to register where they're standing... then everyone will start hitting targets and forget they're fighting until they're all gone.

Sometimes, I'll bring everyone to the Controller Config room just so I can watch everyone make a mad dash to the middle of the screen like a mad spotlight.

Other than my little "hackings", I've yet to encounter any other than my Wii sometimes freezing before a match starts which puzzles me. My friend seems to have more luck running into hackers and having a blast with them.

:downs:

Smash Apprentice
Other than my little "hackings", I've yet to encounter any other than my Wii sometimes freezing before a match starts which puzzles me. My friend seems to have more luck running into hackers and having a blast with them.
That used to happen to me, I found out thanks to riifs that it happened whenever someone was at the CSS and picked a a character with a broken texture.

The only things I've seen/done on wifi are gigabowser/warioman, music changes and stages, there isn't really anything else you can do. I have trouble believing those things, OP.

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
That used to happen to me, I found out thanks to riifs that it happened whenever someone was at the CSS and picked a a character with a broken texture.

The only things I've seen/done on wifi are gigabowser/warioman, music changes and stages, there isn't really anything else you can do. I have trouble believing those things, OP.
There's also pokemon/assist trophy mods. Yep, all manaphies. :awesome:

David Wonn

Smash Ace
I see this all the time!

It sounds like the original poster is talking about a typical item match, commonly selected by your run-of-the-mill n00bs during the daytime. At least it didn't sound too exaggerated. ;-)

(Please ignore the following :phone: that seems to plague my messages recently. I have no idea why smashboards is doing this.)

:phone:

Dyclone

Smash Ace
i've only seen 2 hacks on wifi: A friendly WarioMan and waiting room stage.
On waiting room i just stopped realizing i was in a brawl. i was the only one not brawling and no one seemed to care

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Been at the Homerun contest stage more than once. And that controller config. stage, waiting room stage, target test stage, that all darkness stage, and have seen 2 Warioman hacks. :troll:

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
I have played online matches in Target Smash Lvl 1 before.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Majority of the hacks I see are done by me :trollface:

Aside from Target Test, Waiting Room, Controller Config. from me and others, and Home Run and All-Star chosen by myself, I've never actually seen anything else o.o

:phone:

Top Bottom