• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What kind of fighter IS HE?!

Soyaccino

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
I’m really keen to learn the ropes with this guy.

I like the planning you have to do but what kind of fighter is he?

Where are my strengths? I’ve learn to not over throw my pikmin as I’m left very vulnerable from what I can tell but other than that I’m very new to him.

Also who do I have to watch out for as opposition? Are heavies a worry or an easy pikmin target?

Modesty

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ALIC#155
Mostly your gameplan is to zone with throwing pikmin and staying safe while you build enough damage to use your smash attacks/aerials to finish them. Biggest thing you need to master is managing your pikmin so that you have as good of one as you can for what you are trying to do at the time. Heavies tend to be short ranged and slow so they often have a tough time dealing with Olimars projectile spam. They can be tough for you to kill at times, but you will generally do well in these match ups as it's hard to threaten you unless you make a mistake.

Clefargle

Smash Rookie
Think of him like a "Juggler". He benefits a lot from Pikmin management and zoning. But with he right lineup, Olimar is capable of racking up damage insanely fast on the whole cast and rush down burst style aggression.

Top Bottom